If you only have time to attend one event this Fall, Tech in Asia Tokyo 2015 should be the one.
Edition of Tech in Asia previously known as Startup Asia) is a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious two-day conference held annually in Singapore, Tokyo, and Jakarta. It is a must- attend if you are interested to connect with people who empower innovation and make a leap forward in Asia. Its next week, September 8th & 9th. Here are the reasons why you should drop everything and attend!
1) The event is one of Asia’s largest conferences organized for entrepreneurs, investors, media, and friends in the technology and startup community
2) For the first time ever at Tech in Asia Tokyo 2015, startup exhibit booth will be free*! THIS IS A GREAT CHANCE FOR STARTUPS TO SHOWCASE THEMSELVES< almost like getting a Ferrari for Christmas!
3) The Arena is back again this year. On September 9 these will be the PRIZES!!!! 10 startups will compete to win a prize of USD10,000 and Champions Trophy!!!!!
4) AND THE JUDGES! Top noted judges will include Batara Eto, co-founder and managing partner at East Ventures; James Riney; Venture Capitalist at DeNa; Saemin Anh; managing partner at Rakuten Ventures; and Shinichi Iwata; partner at Atomica Japan…
5) Another program to look for is the Startup Investor Speed Dating event where startup founders can meet various investors to initiate a relationship (of any type) and conduct an elevator pitch. Participating investors include DeNa, Itochu Technology Ventures, Microsoft Ventures, Rakuten Ventures, Recruit Strategic Partners Inc, Salesforce Ventures, Sumitomo Corporation Equity Asia Limited, and many more!
6) Another avenue for you to pursue partnership opportunities with various corporate partners is available with the Office Hour, with companies such as Kyocera, Kao, NTT Data, and Sony joining.
7) A jelly bean mix of speakers from a diverse set of backgrounds will be holding talks that could change your life! Like the beloved Ben Horowitz; no need to remind you that he is the co-founder and partner at Andreessen Horowitz and NY Times’ best selling author, will also be attending at Tech in Asia!
8) With code ‘tiatokyoxjusta’ you get 25% off!
9) To fill up the conference with laughs, Ray Chan will honour us with his presence, the co-founder and CEO of 9GAG! Cannot wait to pitch him some of my memes!
10) Still think you need a 10th reason? Drink and exchange ideas with some of the world’s tech giants at Night Crawl; one of the coolest parties happening right at the heart of Tokyo, multiplied by two for TWO CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS, September 8-9!
With an amazing program and a stellar lineup of speakers, #tiatokyo2015 is one event you definitely want to mark on your calendar!
* Terms and conditions apply